Happy Anniversary to Me!

3 Jul

It’s been one year since my epiphany…the epiphany to write, and the spiritual voyage that ensued. It’s been a roller coaster of emotions, most of them high, but it’s been one of healing and transformation. My spirit dark and weary has grown to a place that sees light at the end of a long tunnel. I’m still traveling that tunnel and it’s very narrow at times. Questioning my God, my prayers, my path, and my choices, but I’ve come so far.

Still unclear where that light leads, it’s guiding me through the darkness. From rage, fear, and doubts to confidence, determination, and peace; I continue my journey. I can’t wait to see where anniversary number two has me!

9 Responses to “Happy Anniversary to Me!”

1. Paula Kinsey July 3, 2013 at 1:03 pm #

Happy Anniversary!!! Really have enjoyed your stories.

2. Sharla July 3, 2013 at 2:15 pm #

Always love your words of inspiration ! I know wonderful things are coming for you!!
    Keep writing 🙂

3. Becky Young July 4, 2013 at 9:46 pm #

Always good to hear your stories and writing!!

4. Bare Heart July 10, 2013 at 1:33 am #

Questioning is not a bad thing at all–it’s amazing how clever God is at finding us! Because He created us so distinctly individually, that is exactly the way He speaks to us–it is quite fascinating, the Adventure of a Lifetime!

• May Your Soul Stir™ July 10, 2013 at 8:10 am #

It is fascinating! I often find the greatest inner peace after the greatest inner turmoil.

• Bare Heart July 13, 2013 at 2:44 am #

I’m glad to hear that, as I do too–and I’ve taken to calling them “souvenirs” (from the Valley trip) rather than lessons–that way, I actually get excited during the turmoil!